Monday, August 23, 2010

Outof Control Woodturning





Welcome to my woodturning blog. 
I have been woodturning for around 12 years. I started woodturning to turn table legs for woodworking projects but once I started woodturning I became addicted.
If you think you would like woodturning by all means go for it but be forwarned that once you start woodturning you won't stop.
I put a bunch of pictures together to create a slideshow of some of the more common woodturnings that I do. You can see the segmented woodturnings I do similar to the large umbrella vase to the right at my website.
http://www.outofcontrol-woodturning.com
Click on any of the slideshow pictures below and it will bring you to my picasa album where the pictures are larger and the wood species are identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment